SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Freedom Munitions improved?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Freedom Munitions improved? Login/Join 
posted
Tried to do a search and all I found was older threads.

All I see is very poor reviews and I wonder since their bankruptcy and new ownership if they have fixed their past issues and upped their game?

Looking at 9mm offerings specifically the 147gr.

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcat
posted Hide Post
it's been a bit since I've ordered from Freedom, frankly because they never seem to have anything in stock anymore. However when I did previously, I found their prices and shipping to be among the most reasonable.

I would say I've probably gone through a couple thousand each of their 9mm, 38spl, 45acp and 223/556. I can't ever recall a dud round or FTFeed though I do recall at least a couple 223's with more setback than others.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jcat,

Posts: 9958 | Location: RI | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve gone through a good bit of their 9mm, 357 Sig, and 45 acp without any issues.

Posts: 1069 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I've shot a ton of their ammo with zero issues. New and reman.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
The last 1000 lot of their new manufactured 124g 9mm was a joke.
I had many rounds with barely enough powder to make the bullet leave the bbl. Like one round out of every three mags. I also had 2 squibs.
I was using it for USPSA matches but relegated it to plinking until I used it up. Never again will I buy from them.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post