SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    Mid America Munitions. Anybody done business with these guys?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mid America Munitions. Anybody done business with these guys? Login/Join 
The Velvet Voicebox
posted
They used to be Ozark Ordnance. About 2 years ago I ordered half a case of 300 BLK when the company was OO. Long story short, I never received my order, after a few calls they refunded me by check which did not bounce. They have rebranded themselves as MAM. Claim they have corrected the shoddy business practices when the company was Ozark Ordance. Any experiences with them lately?

Correction. Upon reading up on this company they are not OO rebranded. supposedly a new company that took over the OO facilities. They did hire a few of the OO personal that were out of a job.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post