SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    georgia-arms online website is open!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

georgia-arms online website is open! Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
They're available online again

Posts: 16072 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have purchased thousands of rounds of their canned heat in multiple calibers over the years, but not at theses prices.

Wow, they are overly proud of their products.

Posts: 1104 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Agree I’ve used their canned heat before. Still have some but their current prices are a little high. They do come in ammo cans which helps if you need some cans but not enough.

quote:
Originally posted by SW_Sig:
I have purchased thousands of rounds of their canned heat in multiple calibers over the years, but not at theses prices.

Wow, they are overly proud of their products.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16433 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Glad to see them up and running again.
It's been a while but I got a bunch of Canned Heat 357 Sig.
Wish the prices today were the same, think I paid a little over $200, maybe $225 shipped - no tax for 1k.
Good ole dayz. Smile

Posts: 23107 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Glad to see them up and running again. They are good people. But to put them in the BangBang Boutique with their current pricing? That's a stretch.

Posts: 6078 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post