SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Billy Bob's BangBang Boutique    5.56 at $0.62/round w/ free shipping at Midway
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

5.56 at $0.62/round w/ free shipping at Midway Login/Join 
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted
Use code: FREESHIPPING 6621

https://www.midwayusa.com/prod...ign=bb-free-shipping

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The amount of common ammo, once super scarce and very pricey, calibers is starting to turn into a tidal wave. Online ammo vendors flooding my inbox, and prices coming down weekly.

I don't "need* any, and at this rate, I think today's great prices will be, in a month, mediocre. I'll hold off. I think we'll be looking at near to or sub-50 cent 5.56 and 223 in a month or two. I think 9mm will be down to about 35 cents per round or less in the same time frame.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Batty67,

Posts: 3536 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post