SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Cut Request
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cut Request Login/Join 
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted
Para:

I would like to use:

Never miss an opportunity to be Batman!

for my cut.

Posts: 4024 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Done Smile

Posts: 108614 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
POW!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5980 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
KRUNCH!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44251 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
HOLY COW!

Q

Posts: 27156 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3289 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post