SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    My Poll Was Not Meant To Be Handgun-Specific
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Poll Was Not Meant To Be Handgun-Specific Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted
The poll was meant to apply to all firearm types--handguns, rifles and shotguns. I shoot all three, myself. That's why I posted it where I did.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You're going to have to give me some more detail. I don't know what you're talking about.

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
You're going to have to give me some more detail. I don't know what you're talking about.

My apologies. I assumed whomever moved it would see this and answer.

Posted Firearms Cleaning: How Picky Are You? in The Lounge. It got moved to Sig Pistols. I meant the poll to apply to all firearms users, which is why I figured The Lounge was appropriate.

ETA: Somebody did it with the non-handgun-specific Best surprise in a firearm purchase thread, too. There are rifles and shotguns that discussed in that thread.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post