SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Gun "worth" post, requesting permission
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gun "worth" post, requesting permission Login/Join 
Picture of OttoSig
posted
Para,

My dad has a collection of firearms he's trying to get sorted for his will, which gun goes to which child and so forth. I think he's trying to be fair as possible with the value in total as he divides up things.

He's asked me several different times what one is worth and I've been able to find comparable items and give him an answer, but he has ONE that I cannot find much on.

Would it be okay to solicit emails from folks knowledgeable?

He is NOT selling it, nor is am I looking for interested parties. Just trying to get some information for his sake.

I'm if you say yes to me you're likely to get a plethora of similar requests. So if its too much hassle I will completely understand.

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6618 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If you make it absolutely, positively, crystal clear that you are requesting assistance with ascertaining values but that the items in question are not for sale and that no one should make any offers on them, then, yes, you can post it.

Not a single whiff of sales activity

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
If you make it absolutely, positively, crystal clear that you are requesting assistance with ascertaining values but that the items in question are not for sale and that no one should make any offers on them, then, yes, you can post it.

Not a single whiff of sales activity

Understood.

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6618 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post