SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Editing a post
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Editing a post Login/Join 
Picture of msfzoe
posted
How do I edit a post to remove personal information?

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by msfzoe:

You can only edit your own posts.

Click the little "eraser" near the reply button and it will open your post for editing.

If the thread has been locked, you cannot edit the post. In that case you would need to "report" the post and have a staff member edit it. (by clicking the triangle)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by msfzoe:

Click the thing that looks kind of like a folder and eraser in the lower-right corner of the post, between the thing that looks like a folder and a quote mark, and a triangle with an exclamation point inside it.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Ronin and Ensigmatic,
Thank you.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post