SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Question about doing a calendar sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question about doing a calendar sale Login/Join 
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted
Hi Para,

My wife asked if I thought any of my "imaginary friends" might be interested in buying one of the calendars she makes every year. I told her I'd check to see if it was OK to post up before anything.

So that's what I'm doing and also should it be in the classifieds or can I put it in the Lounge to get more eyes on it.

Appreciate any guidance.

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
I am going to post in the Classifieds until I get an OK, and then if possible, I will ask/beg/bribe for the thread to be moved.

Thanks!

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post