SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Avatar no longer working
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Avatar no longer working Login/Join 
Picture of Ranger41
posted
The URL avatar I've used for years quit working in my posts. I changed to one of the built-in ones and it does not work either. What am I doing wrong?

"The world is too dangerous to live in-not because of the people who do evil, but because of the people who sit and let it happen." (Albert Einstein)

Posts: 953 | Location: Rural Virginia - USA | Registered: May 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ranger41
posted Hide Post
Well it works now Big Grin

"The world is too dangerous to live in-not because of the people who do evil, but because of the people who sit and let it happen." (Albert Einstein)

Posts: 953 | Location: Rural Virginia - USA | Registered: May 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Once, my avatar failed to show in SigForum. I figured that the site hosting my avatar was down. To check that, I went into my SigForum profile, copied the URL for my avatar, then pasted it into my browser. The site was up. But immediately after that exercise, my avatar again showed up in SigForum.

I’ve since seen the same thing happen, twice. Dunno why that fix works, but it does. For me, at least.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8832 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post