SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Adding the Year to When Posts Are Made
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Adding the Year to When Posts Are Made Login/Join 
Picture of jprebb
posted
Para,

Currently, you can only see the day, month, and time that a post is made, but not the year. There have been numerous times when an old threads get resurrected and I can tell they are old because some of the replies are from people who are no longer with us.

Just wondering if the forum software allowed this minor change.

Thanks in advance!

JP

Posts: 2074 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
You mean like this?

Posts: 5015 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 27512 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
The year doesn't show up for me. That's weird!

I wonder why that it.

JP

Posts: 2074 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
In the upper left hand corner of the page, click Go >> Personal Zone >> Profile. Under the Personal Settings menu on the left side of the page, click Preferences.

Under the My Time Display section, click My time format. A dropdown menu will appear. There are many options in here. The default is Mon dd, hh:mm AM/PM.

Choose this, then scroll down and click Submit. At some point in the past, you must have changed this.

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
In the upper left hand corner of the page, click Go >> Personal Zone >> Profile. Under the Personal Settings menu on the left side of the page, click Preferences.

Under the My Time Display section, click My time format. A dropdown menu will appear. There are many options in here. The default is Mon dd, hh:mm AM/PM.

Choose this, then scroll down and click Submit. At some point in the past, you must have changed this.

Thank you sir!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,