SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Messaging abilitues
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Messaging abilitues Login/Join 
posted
Is there any chance I can get the ability to message/view other players profiles? Someone has a slide id like to buy but I can’t message him.

Posts: 5 | Location: Fouke AR | Registered: December 25, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Short answer. No.

Detailed explanation.
Read this thread. It covers a great deal in this and other things regarding Classifieds, and expected behavior on this board. Smile

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...935/m/6040087784/p/1

You can post in the classified ad, for that member to contact you and make sure you have a good email address listed in your user profile. (as you have done)

It serves two purposes.

1. No one but a valid member can post.
2. It ties the post to your email address in your profile, so the person you contact can verify he is not talking to someone that has simply found the post in a web search.

Hope that helps.

(members helping members)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44251 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nikgt350:
Is there any chance I can get the ability to message/view other players profiles? Someone has a slide id like to buy but I can’t message him.
You can thank the low-life, rather-steal-than-work, asshole thieves for your inability to view member profiles.

If you want to be granted this permission, take the time to establish a reputation in this forum, and ask me in six months.

Posts: 108616 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post