SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Account Restricted
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Account Restricted Login/Join 
posted
Hello
My account is restricted and my threads were deleted.

I am a tabletop dealer so I have a few items posted on a few sites. Since I was a dealer I thought It would be ok to post them here too. However it looks like that may be the reason I was restricted ?

Can I have my posting status reinstated ?

Posts: 61 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: May 22, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You ignored three separate warnings.

One

Two

Three

And now, only after I removed your permissions to post in Classifieds do you respond to management. Despite our rules against members using us only for the purpose of selling their stuff, I am willing to negotiate the matter, as long as a member is responsive, which you were not.

I have no desire to interfere with a man's livelihood but I can't tell you how many times I've seen this behavior and it's frustrating. I have to hit you over the head to get your attention.

What would you expect me to do?

Posts: 109261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are 100% correct.
Each time I read over the rules and just didnt think to email you to say hey Im a dealer - I read them and tried to figure out what part I was breaking and listed again following the rules that were there.

I may have missed something that said to contact yall first but I honestly did not see that anywhere.

Thank you for the reply though.
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
You ignored three separate warnings.

One

Two

Three

And now, only after I removed your permissions to post in Classifieds do you respond to management. Despite our rules against members using us only for the purpose of selling their stuff, I am willing to negotiate the matter, as long as a member is responsive, which you were not.

I have no desire to interfere with a man's livelihood but I can't tell you how many times I've seen this behavior and it's frustrating. I have to hit you over the head to get your attention.

What would you expect me to do?

Posts: 61 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: May 22, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
To be fair, our rules are a bit of a jumble. For reasons I won't go into, for years I have resisted publishing a full set of formal rules.

I'll restore your permissions, but you must understand that we expect you to be a participating member of this forum, which means you post outside of Classifieds and talk to us. Post your own topics and/or respond to existing threads, but if you want to sell your stuff here, you need to be one of us.

Posts: 109261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir
I do appreciate it.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
To be fair, our rules are a bit of a jumble. For reasons I won't go into, for years I have resisted publishing a full set of formal rules.

I'll restore your permissions, but you must understand that we expect you to be a participating member of this forum, which means you post outside of Classifieds and talk to us. Post your own topics and/or respond to existing threads, but if you want to sell your stuff here, you need to be one of us.