SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Posting of political action information
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Posting of political action information Login/Join 
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted
I live in Virginia and there is a push on to make a number of counties and cities in the commonwealth second amendment sanctuaries, as I am sure you are aware.

I met with several individuals today who are trying to formulate a plan for Culpeper, VA. The objectives are subject to change as the legislators and their supporters react to any action which we undertake. Some of the issues are identifying like minded individuals, coordinating legal activities to bring about changes to the legislative proposals or future laws, and keeping everyone informed of what is happening and when.

Would it be permissible to start a thread to accomplish the goals stated above? If permissible, in which section should it be located? How would you like it titled?

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Certainly, go ahead.

You can post it in the Gun Control section and I'll create a shortcut to it in the Rifle room.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
Thank you, sir!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post