SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Ad for "COLT AR FACTORY ACCESSORIES KIT (NOS) Page 1 2 "
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ad for "COLT AR FACTORY ACCESSORIES KIT (NOS) Page 1 2 " Login/Join 
posted
What did I do incorrectly for my ad to get locked? Thank you for your time and consideration.

Posts: 901 | Location: Wilmington,NC....I-40 West, use it! | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
All these kits are sold, correct?

Posts: 107222 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the process of cleaning out storage area there are one's and two's turning up, some are incomplete, some in rough shape, these kits go back as far as 2003, along with 2007, 2009. Had offered the broken kits at reduced price for the several that inquired after the first lot sold.
How would you like me to proceed going forward on any additional found items?

Posts: 901 | Location: Wilmington,NC....I-40 West, use it! | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Start a new ad, please.

posted Hide Post
Yes sir.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Is there a problem?

posted Hide Post
No sir.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Then, what's all this "sir" stuff? Y'know, most members who get a thread locked and ask me about it, they don't assume that they've done something wrong. They just ask why their thread was locked, because they know that there can be any number of reasons for the lock.

Then, when you ask how to proceed and I tell you, and say 'please', you break out this "sir" stuff.

This isn't the army and I am not an officer. You can address me as parabellum or Para.

posted Hide Post
Raised in the south, it's respect for people that I don't know on a first name basis.