SIGforum
How to change my profile info?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/550601935/m/6280098084

March 30, 2021, 12:09 PM
Nev
How to change my profile info?
Can't seem to find a link to my profile info. I'd like to change my contact email. When I originally signed up I used the shared email I have with my wife. I'd like to change it to my personal email. No issues, but I'd rather get email notices for threads I'm following to my personal one to just keep the other less cluttered. I also don't check it regularly.

Thanks

---------------------------------
I know my nation best. That's why I despise it the most. And I know and love my own people too, the swine. I'm a patriot. A dangerous man --Edward Abbey

After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say "I want to see the manager." - William S. Burroughs
March 30, 2021, 12:24 PM
P250UA5
Top left:
Go > Personal Zone > Profile

Top right of the profile screen:
View/Edit Complete Profile

Change the display email & save

The Enemy's gate is down.
March 30, 2021, 12:24 PM
GaryBF
March 30, 2021, 12:35 PM
Nev
Sorry: was somewhat rushed and asked my question poorly.

I did find that area, and my correct personal email is what's listed. And I can't find the other shared email anywhere in my profile, yet that's the one where I receive updates to threads I'm following. Including this one.

Weird.

I know my nation best. That's why I despise it the most. And I know and love my own people too, the swine. I'm a patriot. A dangerous man --Edward Abbey

After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say "I want to see the manager." - William S. Burroughs
March 30, 2021, 02:32 PM
P250UA5
In the top section, there is a checkbox for change account email.
Maybe try that & see if it send notifications to the address you put.

The Enemy's gate is down.
March 30, 2021, 03:57 PM
Nev
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
In the top section, there is a checkbox for change account email.
Maybe try that & see if it send notifications to the address you put.

That's it!
Sorry I missed it and for the trouble.

-- Thank You!