SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Name Change?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Name Change? Login/Join 
posted
I did actually send this in an email to webmaster@sigforum.com last week but it went unanswered. So I figured I'd send it here:

I havent owned that Dodge Viper is 10 years, is it possible to change my user name to the same one I use on all other forums? jonv8944s

I'd appreciate it!

Thanks,

Jon

My Signess is Real!

Posts: 46 | Location: NC | Registered: March 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
As an FYI:

Gtting a name change is pretty rare here. Considering you have been here since 2013, with only 44 posts, and your most recent topic ending in a thread-lock, it's very likely you've received your answer. Wink

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12329 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The thread getting locked is entirely without my doing. I asked a harmless question and it would seem both sides were pretty animate about their position being right.

BTW, are you an admin, or just here to stroke your post count?

My post count, and time here aren't what I asked to be educated on, its whether or not they are able to change my user name.

If this is an area you have no authority over, I'd rather you let those who do, inform me of their decision.

Thank you,

Jon

My Signess is Real!

Posts: 46 | Location: NC | Registered: March 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I was not rude or sarcastic to you, why the snarky response?

Folks around here who regularly participate in this community often respond to posts like these as a benefit to other members.

In fact it's pretty rare that most of us even need a Mod or Admin to regulate this site.

We take care of our own.

To add - Stoke my post count? LOL

All that said, I'll leave you alone now...beer is in the cooler.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12329 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your initial replied included a bit of snarky in it, by indicating I was lesser because of my post count, and that I likely wasn't going to get a reply because I wasn't worth it. (why bring any of that up?)

Maybe reread what you wrote and consider how you'd respond if someone told you the same thing when you asked for help.

I am one of our own. Congrats on being here 4 years longer, but 5 years is a respectable amount of time I think. And I'd like to say I am one hell of a sig supporter, as other then a few misguided purchases of Glocks in my life, the remainder of my gun purchases have been entirely sigs.

Even in the post that got locked down, I said I was going to create a welcome back post that I think some might enjoy, that will shows some of the guns I enjoy so fondly.

Enjoy your beer, I didn't come here to fight, I came to ask for assistance.

My Signess is Real!

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sorry, but if I make an exception for you, I have to make an exception for others.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post