SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Classified Add Removed After Being up for quite a while
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classified Add Removed After Being up for quite a while Login/Join 
Victory favors
Preparation
posted
I can't find my add so I assume it was removed. What I don't understand is the reason for removal. I know it was up for quite a while and now it is gone. What did I do wrong if I may ask? Thanks for your help.

P226 X5 L1 9mm
P226r ST 9mm
P229 ST Elite .40 S&W

Posts: 342 | Location: Northwoods of WI | Registered: April 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Parabellum posted in your thread insisting on a response from you, after a few thread posters sent emails/ pic requests that, apparently, went unanswered by you.

He explained that your classified ad would be removed and you would lose Classified posting rights if you didn't reply, and made it clear that the expectation is that anyone with a forum classified ad comply with the rules, including checking their ad on a daily basis.

Just one piece of advice of my own for those with Classified ads, but if you include all pertinent info in your thread, including pictures, you won't completely eliminate questions from potential buyers, but greatly reduce many of the commonly asked questions, resulting in slightly reduced ad service/ maintenance.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You weren't monitoring your ad. A member indicated they had requested photos from you- twice- and you failed to respond after three days. I asked you a question and you failed to respond. I warned you the ad would be removed by the end of the day if you failed to respond.

If you post an ad in this forum, you must check it every day. We're not the bulletin board in a college dorm. You're trying to sell thousands of dollars worth of merchandise. If you can't take such a task seriously, don't post anything for sale in this forum.

If you can check your ad every day, you may re-post it, assuming you are adhering to the following rule: Exclusive listings

Posts: 107222 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victory favors
Preparation
posted Hide Post
I apologize for my lack of attention. I was out of town at my niece's wedding from last Thursday to this past Sunday and did not bring my computer with me. I had two e-mails waiting for me on Monday requesting photo's to which I replied. Not trying to make excuses, just letting you know what happened.

P226 X5 L1 9mm
P226r ST 9mm
P229 ST Elite .40 S&W

Posts: 342 | Location: Northwoods of WI | Registered: April 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post