SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    My Apologies
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Apologies Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted
My apologies. I did it again: Unthinkingly posted something political to an apolitical thread.

I obviously have no room to nick others for contravening long-established "don't do that's"

Para, if you could see your way clear to deleting that post of mine and re-opening that thread, I would appreciate it.

I'll try harder to do better from now on.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Thank you but that's not why I locked it. I don't want to see anything in this forum about the fucking Super Bowl. Sick of it. I wish that shit would disappear, and I mean all the way. I wish it could be wiped from everyone's memory as if it never existed. If I had the ability to do that, I would. Truly, sick of it.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kept Bum
posted Hide Post
You ain't the only one!

"It does not require many words to speak the truth.".....Chief Joseph

https://pbase.com/shellyva/image/171613535

Posts: 88 | Location: Out there, somewhere | Registered: May 05, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post