SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Posting in the classifieds...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Posting in the classifieds... Login/Join 
posted
What are the requirements to be able to posit in the classifieds for new members?

Posts: 81 | Location: Southern California  | Registered: April 29, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26322 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The threads 12131 pointed you to tell you what you need to know.

We have not yet finalized rules for Classifieds, so there is some leeway here. Your first posts were in Classifieds. All of that was removed. Immediately afterwards, you began posting generally in the forum. You didn't complain about having your ads removed, and now you are asking the right question.

Because of all of this, I am inclined to allow you to re-post your ads, with the understanding this is being done because you are demonstrating common sense and manners.

I would hope that you will continue to patronize this forum long after your items are sold.

Please feel free to re-post your items.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107465 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

We have not yet finalized rules for Classifieds, so there is some leeway here. Your first posts were in Classifieds. All of that was removed. Immediately afterwards, you began posting generally in the forum. You didn't complain about having your ads removed, and now you are asking the right question.

Because of all of this, I am inclined to allow you to re-post your ads, with the understanding this is being done because you are demonstrating common sense and manners.

I would hope that you will continue to patronize this forum long after your items are sold.

Thank you so much Sir! I love Sig's far too much to stop using the forum. I have owned, trained with and carried them for so long I hope I can add a little value to the discussion here as well.

Posts: 81 | Location: Southern California  | Registered: April 29, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

So am I allowed to post in the classifieds? I just looked at my permissions and did not see classifieds listed. I do not want to do anything without permission.

I am re arraigning / rationalizing my current SiG holdings and thought members of this forum would appreciate and be interested in what I am lookimg to divest of.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: P226collector,

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You've posted an ad, haven't you, and you can access your ad and the rest of Classifieds, right? What's the problem?

Posts: 107465 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post