SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Mods for classified update on a new member
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mods for classified update on a new member Login/Join 
posted
I placed a question in a WTS ad. The poster was discourteous to me in an email and was less than flattering to the mod who removed the add. Never seen it happen like this in over 10 years here. Please contact me if you want to see the emails.

Posts: 1765 | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
If you're referring to the same guy who posted a holster for sale on this forum and on at least two other forums, I noticed the following remark on one of the other forums, presumably placed on his ad by one of the forum administrators / moderators: "This publisher account has been suspended!"

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31451 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You can send the emails to me.

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

You can send the emails to me.
I just forwarded three of them. Oy!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31451 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I banned his rude fucking ass. This jerk thinks he's royalty. He comes over here, gets to post his ads for no charge and then starts hurling insults when the rules are pointed out to him. "I'm an adult," he says. Not in my book. Adults possess the experience to understand when someone is providing a service to them free of charge and they will make an effort to adhere to policies and rules. They don't stamp their fucking feet and insult those who are merely trying to make them understand why they are having difficulties.

This old son of a bitch was upset because his post got deleted without comment. The balls on this mook!

Hey, ASSHOLE. The rule governing this has been pinned to the top of Classifieds for a decade. You received no consideration because you yourself are unwilling to play by the rules, your Royal Fucking Highness. Guys like you give human beings a bad name.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Some peoples' kids

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
V tail and para thanks for responding. This is the first I am see this. I saw v tail emailed me earlier and just now clicked the link. Was in a case til 2 ish.

I just did not want anyone scammed. He was an ass.

I appreciate all you do for this place and the people whom you have as your mods.

Posts: 1765 | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I noticed the following remark on one of the other forums, presumably placed on his ad by one of the forum administrators / moderators: "This publisher account has been suspended!"
Yeah, you know the old saying- if you meet an asshole in the morning, you've met an asshole, but if you meet assholes all day long, YOU are the asshole.

Ain't that right, Bob? With your winning ways, you're running out of places to post your shit for sale. But, of course, that's not your fault, huh? No, everyone else is wrong.

And as far as being an "adult"- no, Bob, sorry. You're body is fully grown, but there's more to being an adult than a requisite number of birthdays. Adults don't go onto private property and flaunt the rules. They don't lash out at others who are merely trying to be kind and helpful. I don't care when you were born, Bob- you are not an adult- you're an overgrown adolescent. Figure it out, genius.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Good riddance to the entitled SOB.

Q

Posts: 27619 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post