SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Sorry for the thread lock
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sorry for the thread lock Login/Join 
posted
My comment in the thread on feedback for XLT was meant to give a chuckle based on his CUT. It appears my humor meter needs calibration so I offer my apologies for the thread lock and if anyone was offended.

Posts: 5036 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I didn't lock it. One of the members who monitor Classifieds must have done so, but only because the thread is not an ad.

Posts: 109261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The original WTS ad was done, and XLT has moved his other stuff elsewhere. That thread was locked. So, the feedback thread was started by one of the buyers. Once all parties involved have had their say in the feedback thread, I saw no reason to keep it open.

Q

Posts: 27695 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That's fine, Q. Thank you

Posts: 109261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not saying that my humor meter still couldn't use some calibration, but it's good to know I'm not the reason for the thread closing. Smile

Posts: 5036 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post