SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Light bulb topic indicators
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Light bulb topic indicators Login/Join 
posted
I have noticed that the little light bulb indicators next to a discussion topic have not been changing for me after I have read a topic for about a week now. Wondering if this has anything to do with the recent change that made the forum "secure" or something else?

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

Posts: 338 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Bulb's lit until about an hour after most recent post's in that thread age.

After an hour, the bulb "goes out".

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Monkey,

Thanks for the explanation, I did an log off and log in again and now everything seems to be working.

Welcome back BTW

Posts: 338 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post