SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Posting photos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Posting photos Login/Join 
It was not evil that made me dangerous. It was love.
posted
I can’t post photos anymore

For God and Country,

Shannon

Posts: 1271 | Location: Central MS | Registered: March 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
That's a shame. I think.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by delta 2:

As Eliza (the chatbot) would respond:
Why can’t you post photos anymore?

My photos are hosted on ImageShack. Very convenient to post them on forums, including SigForum.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8841 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:

So, is this a question, a complaint, an observation, or a cry for help?

Q

Posts: 26192 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Yes you can

For Mother Russia,

RogueJSK

Posts: 32412 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don’t have permission anymore. I haven’t posted a photo in a really long time. Just tried to post one last night of a p320 x-carry pro that I found and I couldn’t.

Yeah I guess this is a cry for help.

For God and Country,

Shannon

Posts: 1271 | Location: Central MS | Registered: March 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don’t have permission anymore...

Permission has never been required to post pics on here. You are doing something wrong. Are you trying to post pics directly from your computer? If so, that's what's wrong. Need to use a 3rd party photo hosting site (e.g., Postimage) to upload your pics there, then you can post pics from there to here using the url of your pics.

Q

Posts: 26192 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m doing it the same way I always have.

For God and Country,

Shannon

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
No, you are not.

This site does not allow direct upload to the site of images. All images must be hosted on a third-party site (such as Photobucket, Imigur, etc.) and then a link posted to that site using the "Image URL" feature from the menu at the top of the dialog when you create a post. (shown below)

You are likely confusing direct embedding/uploading from another forum you have used in the past.

If you want to post images, you will need to follow what RogueJSK posted above that GaryBF provided steps to link to the images.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43801 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I am.

For God and Country,

Shannon

posted Hide Post
Now it works. Doing the exact same think. Oh well

For God and Country,

Shannon