SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    High-severity vulnerability in vBulletin is being actively exploited
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

High-severity vulnerability in vBulletin is being actively exploited Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted
Para, et al,

I don't now if y'all were aware of this: High-severity vulnerability in vBulletin is being actively exploited

(Wanted to email Para, directly, but damned if I can find his email address.)

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 25987 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Para, et al,

I don't now if y'all were aware of this: High-severity vulnerability in vBulletin is being actively exploited

(Wanted to email Para, directly, but damned if I can find his email address.)

Bottom of the page:

Click on Contact Us...or just right click copy the email address.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Doh!

Double-"doh," actually. Just looked on my email whitelist and found Para's personal email address there

Oh well, I'm sure he'll see this.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 25987 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post