SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Fun pictures/memes ONLY thread...Gone Forever?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun pictures/memes ONLY thread...Gone Forever? Login/Join 
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted
Para - Is there any way to recover this thread?

Here's a link to the 'Fun pictures/memes ONLY thread' --> https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...5/m/6520084424/p/306

It returns an error: 6520084424 is an invalid value for m. I don't recall any infractions associated with it...It just seems to have disappeared.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8787 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It appears the thread was deleted by a staff member (that's not a sly way of saying that I deleted it). I'm certain this was unintentional. Mistakes happen.

I see a new thread was started. You guys can go from there. My suggestion to the OP would be to rename his thread, to the name of the deleted thread.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
I see a new thread was started. You guys can go from there. My suggestion to the OP would be to rename his thread, to the name of the deleted thread.

Will do, as best I can remember it.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It doesn't have to be precise, but the name of the thread was Fun pictures/memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
It appears the thread was deleted by a staff member (that's not a sly way of saying that I deleted it). I'm certain this was unintentional. Mistakes happen.

Guilty. I meant to delete a “comment” post and nuked the entire thread by mistake. My apologies to all.

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8756 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Not a big deal at all. Lots of dead links in these old picture threads. A fresh start is not a bad thing.

Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update.

With PHPaul's thread becoming the new "fun meme/no comment" thread, I went in and deleted my 'going through withdrawal' comment.

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post