SIGforum
Fun pictures/memes ONLY thread...Gone Forever?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/550601935/m/3130085584

October 03, 2021, 09:51 AM
nhracecraft
Fun pictures/memes ONLY thread...Gone Forever?
Para - Is there any way to recover this thread?

Here's a link to the 'Fun pictures/memes ONLY thread' --> https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...5/m/6520084424/p/306

It returns an error: 6520084424 is an invalid value for m. I don't recall any infractions associated with it...It just seems to have disappeared.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!
October 03, 2021, 10:34 AM
parabellum
It appears the thread was deleted by a staff member (that's not a sly way of saying that I deleted it). I'm certain this was unintentional. Mistakes happen.

I see a new thread was started. You guys can go from there. My suggestion to the OP would be to rename his thread, to the name of the deleted thread.
October 03, 2021, 11:26 AM
PHPaul
quote:
I see a new thread was started. You guys can go from there. My suggestion to the OP would be to rename his thread, to the name of the deleted thread.

Will do, as best I can remember it.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.
October 03, 2021, 12:01 PM
parabellum
It doesn't have to be precise, but the name of the thread was Fun pictures/memes ONLY thread- No Quoting or Discussions!!!
October 04, 2021, 03:10 PM
Chris Orndorff
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
It appears the thread was deleted by a staff member (that's not a sly way of saying that I deleted it). I'm certain this was unintentional. Mistakes happen.

Guilty. I meant to delete a “comment” post and nuked the entire thread by mistake. My apologies to all.

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

October 04, 2021, 04:06 PM
parabellum
Not a big deal at all. Lots of dead links in these old picture threads. A fresh start is not a bad thing.
October 05, 2021, 07:31 AM
joel9507
Thanks for the update.

With PHPaul's thread becoming the new "fun meme/no comment" thread, I went in and deleted my 'going through withdrawal' comment.