SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Classifieds "no permission"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Classifieds "no permission" Login/Join 
posted
Several years ago I cross posted an item for sale - which I discovered isn't allowed on this forum. My fault for not carefully reading the instructions for posting. I had my permission to participate in the classifieds subsequent to that. I would like to regain the capacity to buy and sell on this forum - obviously I agree to abide by the rules. How do I regain that privilege?

He Is No Fool Who Gives What He Cannot Keep,
To Gain That Which He Cannot Lose!

Posts: 593 | Location: central nebraska | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I've restored your permissions to access Classifieds. Beyond the obvious rules, you need to understand that Classifieds is provided as a courtesy to members who wish to be a part of this forum. That means you don't just use Classifieds to buy and sell stuff. It means I see you in other parts of the forum. This is not Costco.

Go thou, and sin no more.

Posts: 107577 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Para

He Is No Fool Who Gives What He Cannot Keep,
To Gain That Which He Cannot Lose!

Posts: 593 | Location: central nebraska | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post