SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Frequent long delays loading SIGforum pages
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Frequent long delays loading SIGforum pages Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
Am I the only member seeing frequent long delays loading SIGforum pages? It’s been happening intermittently for a couple of days.

As usual I’m using Safari on my iPhone. No problems with other sites.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9512 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This site's so fast, the pages load before you click on them.

Posts: 109261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
No issues here, mobile or laptop, both running Brave
Top Gun Supply level speeds, nearly telepathy.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 16036 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I'm still occasionally seeing the DNS resolver issue, where SF's DNS records temporarily disappear, but it's happening far less frequently than when I last commented upon it.

As for page loads: Like para said: The site's so fast ...

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I tried a couple of things:

Cleared Safari history. Didn’t help.

Power-down reset of my iPhone. After that all is good again. Kind of odd though as no long delays on other sites. I do power-down reset at least once a week.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9512 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post