SIGforum
May I sell cigars in classifieds

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/550601935/m/2470051784

November 28, 2021, 07:25 PM
Ronin1069
May I sell cigars in classifieds
Para,

I have a pretty extensive cigar collection and am looking to reduce some of the rare ones. May I sell Cigars in the classified section?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
November 28, 2021, 07:29 PM
parabellum
Sure
November 28, 2021, 07:38 PM
Ronin1069
Thank you.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
November 29, 2021, 11:43 AM
Rey HRH
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Para,

I have a pretty extensive cigar collection and am looking to reduce some of the rare ones. May I sell Cigars in the classified section?

I guess you're going to offer some smokin' hot deals!

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.
November 29, 2021, 04:19 PM
LS1 GTO
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Para,

I guess you're going to offer some smokin' hot deals!

As long as he doesn't show his ash, he'll fine.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime