SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Attn Para - Malicious Site blocked
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Attn Para - Malicious Site blocked Login/Join 
Picture of Sailor1911
posted
Para:

My security software is blocking page 69 of the "Fun Pictures/Meme's" thread. Pops up as "Malicious site blocked". Can open pages previous to pg 69 no problem. So, appears one of the posts on that page is suspect.

Will update this with the specific blocking message in a short time if I can.

This is the site being blocked: https://memesboy.com/wp-conten...You-Diamond-Meme.jpg

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3796 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, no one else is reporting the issue and I have no issue when I go to that page.

I ran the website URL through three different website reputation detectors and no issues were detected.

Posts: 109261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Strange. My enterprise level Symantec Enterprise Protection software isn't happy with it. Won't open that page as a result. And then it closes the forum entirely when I respond to the SEP warning message.

Could be that some level of that URL has been reported to Symantec as malicious, I suppose.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sailor1911,

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3796 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post