SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    How to Delete Avatar?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to Delete Avatar? Login/Join 
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted
My turn to ask for help. Since PhotoBucket has decided to not show my avatar, I am trying to delete it but can't. I first tried to delete the URL but no joy. Next, I selected "No Avatar" but again no joy. All I get is the spinning colored wheel of confusion. Help.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
avoiding birthday parties
Picture of fjgiie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GaryBF:
My turn to ask for help. Since PhotoBucket has decided to not show my avatar, I am trying to delete it but can't. I first tried to delete the URL but no joy. Next, I selected "No Avatar" but again no joy. All I get is the spinning colored wheel of confusion. Help.

GaryBF, I guess you can get to that avatar page in your profile. I would hose a small avatar somewhere and change yours to that new small hosted image. (instead of deleting anything, give yourself a new avatar) I remember a delay when you try to get a new avatar. I was able to get the address of your ST Louis avatar. I went to another blog and posted that image and in the trial the spinning image also came up, which was expected.

Now I am trying to help you, so when I lose my pretty face of an avatar then you can help me get it back. Smile

What is wrong with that RED thing? You get it back??? Fred
(Your Red avatar came back and was showing up by your name for a while)

Posts: 1366 | Registered: March 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
I just selected a substitute avatar from the stock set and that worked. It's timely.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post