SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Email problem
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Email problem Login/Join 
Picture of LDB
posted
I joined via an email I no longer have. The friend who owned the site passed away so it is gone. I now have only gmail email. I'd like to update my email but it won't accept this. Perhaps for long term members who joined with a non-free email there could be a way to switch over after a period of time? I'm also interested in a for sale forum item but don't want emails going to the no longer existent account. What do I do at this point?

-----
Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.
-----
Common sense isn't "right wing" unless you are too far to the left.
-----
P220 .38 Super
P225 9mm

Posts: 151 | Location: Greater Houston | Registered: May 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
You can use any email address you like as your display email, so buying or selling in the classifieds should not be a problem.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GaryBF,

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GaryBF:
You can any email address you like as your display email, so buying or selling in the classifieds should not be a problem.

Yep. The only change will be that you will not receive notifications at your Gmail.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post