SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    In Memoriam
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In Memoriam Login/Join 
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted
Would it be possible to start a thread that is a digital tribute to those SIGforum members who have passed? I am not suggesting something that people could post to, but more of a place where a member's avatar, years of membership, and perhaps a brief description can be placed. If their obituary is available, it would be nice to add that too.

I mean this in the most respectful way possible as a way to honor those who have shared part of themselves with us.

I am not asking to add burden to any staff in doing this. If this is felt to be a good idea and there is a way, I would volunteer my time.

For example:

JALLEN: (Member 4 Jul 2005 through 2 Nov 2018) Well known for pushing one to think.

Posts: 3570 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
I like this idea.

Posts: 6336 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post