SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Request to change email address
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Request to change email address Login/Join 
posted
Hi, I would like to change my email address to another protonmail account and I get an error message saying that this domain is blocked. Considering I already have a protonmail address in the system can an exception be made? If so, how may I proceed? Thanks in advance.

Posts: 843 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sorry, protonmail is no longer allowed as a primary email address. Every time I turned around, some troll was using it, or new registrants with highly suspicious profiles were using it.

In order to allow you to use it, I'd have to make temporary changes on the back end. If I do it for you, I'd be obligated to do it for others. Just use another email address, please.

Posts: 108618 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok thank you.

Posts: 843 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post