SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    SigForum-Fastest Loading Website on the Web
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SigForum-Fastest Loading Website on the Web Login/Join 
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted
Just want to say Thank You for the website. No matter where I am, the SF boos up faster than any other web site I frequent. Perhaps it’s because it’s ad free, I don’t know.

Currently sitting in KEF and enjoying the SF without issue.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Not having ads definetly makes it load faster.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
Funny you should mention that. Whenever my system seems to be running slow and having issues loading up my home page and I'm not sure if it's my PC (and/or ISP) or that home page website, I always do a test with lightning-fast SigForum to figure out which it is.

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post