SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Deletion Request
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Deletion Request Login/Join 
posted
The Lounge. Subject NJ Governor's Request. Attempted to post a video of a voter attempting to vote for the Republican Candidate. The voting machine would not let her. Deletion attempt didn't work. I am very sorry.

Here is the link: https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/7670074684

Posts: 1049 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
"Edit -> Delete Message...? -> Continue", where "Edit" is the folder-looking thing with the pencil-eraser-looking thing for your post you wish to edit or delete.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't access the delete message icon. Doesn't appear on my screen.

Posts: 1049 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fed161:
I can't access the delete message icon. Doesn't appear on my screen.

Your initial post is way too wide. Scroll all the way to the right. The icons are at their usual location.

Delete your second post, first, before you can delete the original post.

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done.

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Posts: 8765 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post