SIGforum
Can't access classified section

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/550601935/m/1810047484

September 02, 2021, 09:34 AM
Neomentat
Can't access classified section
Hi, I've been selling some of my multitools in the classified section. I noticed a thread I started was deleted and now it says I don't have permission to access the classified section. I read the rules and I did not violate anything. What gives?
September 02, 2021, 09:38 AM
RogueJSK
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/1880018914

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Someone is going to be asking me real soon why they can no longer access Classifieds. I just want to demonstrate to this member that this information is common knowledge among those who actually wish to be a member of this forum.

What do I tell members about the use of Classifieds in this forum, gentlemen?

The Classified section is intended for participating members, that's correct. Just being registered is not enough. You want to use the market place? Then, be a real member of this forum. We will not be used.

Parabellum is the owner of the forum. He has been a longstanding policy that the Classifieds forum is for the use of participating members of the forum (e.g. those who participate in various sections of the forum, not just those who only come here to sell items).

When he notices that someone is exclusively using the Classifieds section, he tends to revoke their access to Classifieds.
September 02, 2021, 01:12 PM
parabellum
{turns off wood chipper}
September 02, 2021, 01:31 PM
ensigmatic

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
September 02, 2021, 02:29 PM
And then, another contender just showed up to take OP's place. Roll Eyes

Q

September 02, 2021, 04:35 PM
Mustang-PaPa
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
And then, another contender just showed up to take OP's place. Roll Eyes

LOL and just like that its gone!
September 03, 2021, 03:49 AM

Q