SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Forum Office    Giving away some stuff, question about the Karmanator
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Giving away some stuff, question about the Karmanator Login/Join 
Picture of wrightd
posted
I'd like to give away some gun books, using the Karmanator or whatever is the approved tool to to facilitate that, but forgive me I can't find instructions on how to use it in the Sigforum. Any help appreciated.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8890 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
https://imaginekitty.com/karma.php

Instructions in the link for it.

Short version: Paste thread URL in the tool, click go & it'll grab a random winner.
Repeat for multiple winners.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15921 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Couldn't be easier. You post your karma and, when it comes time to pick the winner(s), you simply enter the thread's URL into the Karma Picker and click "Submit."

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Or, pick winners by whatever method you choose, doesn't have to be the karma tool.
Astral signs, names from a hat, popular high post count [hi-profile] members Wink, etc.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15921 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
...popular high post count [hi-profile] members Wink, etc.
You are a very bad man.

Razz

Posts: 108898 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post