SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Competition, Training and Regional Shoots    It's that time of year again... (update 1st post)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's that time of year again... (update 1st post) Login/Join 
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prudence:
Maybe noon

You might not make it till noon, but we'll be there at 10. Lol

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tango Sierra:
Sorry guys, now I have to back out. I was looking forward to meeting everyone and to paraphrase the words of Paul Regret, "enjoy the weekend for its own rewards: stimulation, relaxation, pleasant association, and interesting conversation" plus maybe learning something new about rifles or reloading.

Blah blah blah....

I was looking forward to the potato salad.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12298 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ex, if you find a pink lighter I will pick it up at the next shoot. I will also return the one that jumped into my pocket.

Posts: 839 | Location: Sparta, WI | Registered: April 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ortman71:
Ex, if you find a pink lighter I will pick it up at the next shoot. I will also return the one that jumped into my pocket.

I KNEW you absconded with it!

Did you ever find your shades?

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
AND YOU PEOPLE WONDER WHY I'M SO TICK-PHOBIC!!!

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/8390043524

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

This shoot is all a fiction, nice stories and all, but where are the pictures?

Posts: 10777 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:

There are a few in here.

Others will be published when...

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2218 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mkueffer:
quote:

There are a few in here.

Would like to see the people, not just food, booze, and guns.

Posts: 10777 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

There are a few in here.

Would like to see the people, not just food, booze, and guns.

That is why it's better to attend in person. We are still wanting to protect those who may not want their identity all over the internet.

Posts: 2218 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
That is why it's better to attend in person. We are still wanting to protect those who may not want their identity all over the internet.

I see, and can respect that. Unfortunately, attending most of the regional forum shoots in person is a non-starter for me. Most of them, though, at least have a group shot of attendees, as well as some individual ones as well. That is why I was wondering/asking.

Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I see, and can respect that. Unfortunately, attending most of the regional forum shoots in person is a non-starter for me. Most of them, though, at least have a group shot of attendees, as well as some individual ones as well. That is why I was wondering/asking.

Mostly because we are not very photogenic in Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota. No one wants that fat bastard photo! I'm not sure why we did not get a group photo? Maybe someone did take one and they can post it.