SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Competition, Training and Regional Shoots    Rangemaster Intensive Pistol Skills, South Carolina
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rangemaster Intensive Pistol Skills, South Carolina Login/Join 
posted
On October 16-17 we will be conducting an Intensive Pistol Skills Course in Florence, SC, at a nice, modern police range. A detailed course description follows. For more info, see
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/i...-tickets-65074432379
Intensive Pistol Skills
Intensive Pistol Skills is an extensive work-out of the essential skills involved in self-defense with a handgun. Topics covered include
presentation from the concealed carry holster;
accurate shooting at high speed;
getting hits at longer distances;
fast, reliable reloading techniques;
one handed shooting; malfunction remedies;
and much more. Students will fire approximately 1,000 rounds.

All of the shooting drills are designed to enhance the students’ ability to defend themselves effectively with a concealed handgun.

This is not a beginner level class. Students should know how to safely operate their handgun and have appropriate concealment gear. You will need a belt holster, of leather or kydex construction, with a covered trigger guard. You will need at least three magazines, one in the gun and two spares. You will need a concealment garment, to conceal your gear as in every day carry in a big city. A detailed equipment list and directions will be sent to registered students. AIWB carry is allowed, as are optical sights.

Posts: 222 | Registered: December 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gallo Pazzesco
posted Hide Post
Your registration site, event brite, is showing Florence Kentucky tags.

Looks like a great class and I'm not all that far from Florence, SC ... I know the range where you're shooting. Will give it some serious consideration if I'm in town that weekend.

But between the $495.00 registration and 1000 rounds of practice ammo one would be looking at about $900.00 for the two day class? Or will you have class ammo available for sale at a better price than what I've been seeing on the shelves lately?

I've got a bunch of 9 in fmj 115 Winchester White Box stashed away but dang, with ammo being the new precious metal the 1000 round requirement gives me pause honestly.

Posts: 104 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: September 18, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eventbrite does that sometimes. It's South Carolina.

I won't be selling ammo. I have adjusted the round count to a bit under 800 rounds, but we need that to accomplish our goals.

I hope to see you in classs.

Posts: 222 | Registered: December 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post