SIGforum
SIG Freedom Days May 6, 7 & 8 at the Ben Avery Shooting Facility in Phoenix, Arizona (Grayguns will be there)

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/451105858/m/7640064094

March 18, 2022, 04:55 PM
Grayguns
SIG Freedom Days May 6, 7 & 8 at the Ben Avery Shooting Facility in Phoenix, Arizona (Grayguns will be there)
SIG Freedom Days – the first consumer SIG range and shooting experience hosted by SIG Sauer®.

Grayguns staff will be on-site with a booth at the event, giving you the opportunity to check out our products and chat with staff. At this time we know you will be able to handle our premium aftermarket products, but we do not think you'll be able to shoot the guns we bring.

I'm planning to be there on the first day, and additional Grayguns team members will be there for the entire weekend.

We’ll be offering very special deals to those who attend the event!

The experience will take place from 10a to 5p on May 6, 7 & 8 at the Ben Avery Shooting Facility in Phoenix, Arizona.

At SIG Freedom Days, you will have the opportunity to:

Cost: $79.95 per person per day. Register online in advance, as we think the event will sell out.

Register online

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Grayguns,

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729
March 19, 2022, 01:59 AM
Modern Day Savage
My gun club is a SIG Master dealer and they've held several SIG Days and I've attended 3 or 4 over the years. One of the early ones was such a big event that the SIG team towed a SIG demo trailer into the parking lot. People could walk through the trailer to check out the various displays/ demos, and talk directly with SIG sales people, armorers, and instructors. Suppressors, optics, accessories... and plenty of guns, both handguns and long guns to handle. Several of the SIGs were available to be test-fired on the range.

Last year I attended the SIG Day, talked to both a sales rep and an armorer/ instructor and got some really first rate info and attention. I ended up taking an intro class to the P320 and P365. The armorer/ instructor brought several variants, we field stripped them, and in a couple instances did a partial detail strip. Both reps were great about sharing info too.

Plenty of SIG swag, giveaways, and food at these events too.

Although there was no charge for the events I've attended (until I bought ammo for range testing or attending a class) the SIG events were an absolute blast and well worth the hours I spent there. I can only imagine how much better they would be with Bruce and the Gray Guns team there with all their nifty guns and products.

Bruce, if I lived anywhere near the Phoenix event I would attend. I truly hope this turns out to be a successful event for the Ben Avery Shooting Facility, for SIG, and for the Gray Guns team.

I'd like to see more of these types of events, and the only thing that could make our local SIG Days any better would be to see the GG team there.