SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Competition, Training and Regional Shoots    Interest in a SE Michigan-Detroit area meet up
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Interest in a SE Michigan-Detroit area meet up Login/Join 
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted
We have done a couple of these in the past. Looking to gauge interest a couple hours of range time and then dinner afterwords.

Probably looking at January or February so we avoid holiday conflicts for time.

Post here is you are interested and then shoot an e-mail to the one in my profile so I have your contact info. Thanks

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
That's a good idea, I'm interested. The ones I have attended in the past have been fun.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Im in!

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent to everyone who has replied so far. Please add any other Detroit members if you have their e-mail.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of np149
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a great idea! I’ll be in if I’m available.

Posts: 236 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
I wish! Have fun!

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You guys decide to come north to Gaylord or Grayling and I am in.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Might be interested and I'll do the drive possibly.
Used to live in the Southgate area.
Top Gun was a favorite of mine to go to when I shot.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post