SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Competition, Training and Regional Shoots    P365 EDC Championship
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 EDC Championship Login/Join 
Picture of alfsauve
posted
[<---- Newly minted Sig fanboy]

I've searched but couldn't find another post about the upcoming event at the Sig Academy, so forgive me if this is old news. Well it is.

July 19-24th, 2021 Sig will be hosting a P365 only Every Day Carry Championship competition.

quote:
A championship for the P365 High-Capacity Micro-Compact series pistol held at the SIG SAUER Academy where you will be challenged on thirteen dynamic scenario-based stages with the one gun you carry every day of the year.

It appears that it will be scored like IDPA, but the match isn't sanctioned by IDPA and it's not yet clear how much of the IDPA match rules will be followed.

Only have to shoot one day. I'm on Friday. Anybody else?

Posts: 4 | Registered: May 25, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of alfsauve
posted Hide Post
Sorry should have given links.

On Practiscore search for P365

or https://practiscore.com/365-ed...ampionships/register

On Sig's web site here's the press release

https://www.sigsauer.com/blog/...365-edc-championship

Posts: 4 | Registered: May 25, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Worked setting it up and staff and 12 competitor's shot on Weds. Then I worked it for the next three days. I was beat but it was a lot of fun.

Chad Barber who was the driving force behind it really was great with the staff.

Talking to Chad the next day he tells me "I did tell you you won a 365, right??" So back again. Thankfully living in Epping makes it easy.

The vendors put together a very nice gift bag for all of us. I even light the Veggie walnut wraps...probably the only one. Poor girl who did the ordering was so happy I ate them.

Ron Cohen was there looking it over. I'm hearing he was happy with the event and next year is already in the planning. Several changes were being thrown around.

All and all it was a real fun match. The Asst Match Director Terry Burba is a real great guy ...and funny.

Got a chance to talk with Kyle Lamb a bit. He's friends with someone who was a former instructor and they served in Delta together. I'm sure he had great stories.

lena Miculek was around during the build times and of course the match. She's so nice. I remembered Milk Bones on Friday so Letty was my best friend after that. She decided to sun herself in the middle of the road while mom was shooting.

She knows where I put the bag.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rscalzo,

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post