SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Competition, Training and Regional Shoots    Shadow Systems Nationwide Range Event Day - April 9th
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shadow Systems Nationwide Range Event Day - April 9th Login/Join 
Picture of Orive 8
posted
Shadow Systems is having a nationwide range event day on April 9th for people to check out their guns. The new CR920 and DR920P are supposed to be on hand for the event.

At the link below you can check to see if any range is near your location. (I am thinking of driving down to WV to check out the CR920 myself.)

https://shadowsystemscorp.com/april9/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1897 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much for this heads up post. For some reason I have been wanting a Glock 45 after shooting one. I have also just handled a IDPA buddies Shadow Sytems MR920 and liked it alot. They will be hosting at a shop/range about a hour away. Got one of my shooting buddies to tag along and we will be making a day of it ! Razz

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn, closest one to me is in Fargo which is a few hour drive each way. I am very interested in the CR920, guess I'll have to wait until they come out and go from there. Thanks for the heads up though.

Posts: 339 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post