SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Some P320 Five Legion love!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some P320 Five Legion love! Login/Join 
Picture of wacopolumbo
posted
I think I have a new favorite range gun. I was shooting my bone-stock Legion 320 full size and P210 Standard yesterday. To my surprise, I shot the Legion better than the P210. I am a fan of the sights on the 320 Legion and it seems to just "point well" for me. It's a real tac-driver too.

Anyone else have 320 Legion love? I also have the Legion X-Carry but I haven't taken it to the range yet. The X-Carry has a Romeo 1 pro. I am going to take that one out next time. So many guns, so little time....

Regards,
Waco

Learning from my mistakes since 1974...

Posts: 1713 | Location: Yorktown, VA | Registered: July 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The legion is the best bang for the buck, with regard to features; you can't built up a P320 with those features, for that cost.

That said, I have several full size P320's in 9mm and .40 built up with everything but the sight-plate, and the legion barrel, plus a few features.

The heavier TXG frame makes the pistol feel more like a steel handgun, especially with the grip weight (and funnel, if in use). I run reduced power springs in mine for my reloads. I use the Grayguns trigger, fat guide rod, etc.

The legion P320 is a great value out of the box, for the P320. I can't say the same for the other Legions, which are overpriced marketing hype at full retail. They're not bad pistols, but the extra "features" don't really justify the cost.

Not so with the P320, in which the retail cost is less than the parts put together.

If you haven't, a nice addition is the Align Tactical offset magazine release. Normally the fingers wrap around the grip to contact the mag release; the Align Tactical release is modified to prevent that. Easy installation, works great.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
I wasn’t a big fan of the TXG frame. Nice concept, but I’ve found the Wilson Combat grip fits me better, and I’m waiting on things to calm down a bit to buy an AXG frame.

Posts: 4155 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post