SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P210 American
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P210 American Login/Join 
posted
Was just on the Sig web site looking at the P210 American and the standard model is listed as discontinued. Does anyone know when this might of happened and if the target model is to follow?

Have a target model and was thinking of the standard to add to the collection.

Posts: 10 | Registered: January 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are quite a few available on GunBroker. You may not like the price, but it seems there are plenty still available.

________________________________________________________________________________________
“How dismal it is to see present day Americans yearning for the very orthodoxy that their country was founded to escape.” ~ Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 125 | Location: Pikesville, MD | Registered: February 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GB current BIN price $1299.99 free ship no cc fee.
Was the new price much less than that a year or so ago?

Posts: 160 | Location: PA | Registered: December 12, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
I posted the demise of the standard model a few weeks ago. I bought a few on closeout from one of my distributors.

ETA: Target model is still in production.

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Curious minds would like to know what the "close out" price was?

Posts: 160 | Location: PA | Registered: December 12, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lot_45:
GB current BIN price $1299.99 free ship no cc fee.
Was the new price much less than that a year or so ago?

Retail/msrp was either $1249 or $1299 when they were current. Back then and just before this buying frenzy I picked up a new one from a dealer for around $1050 or $1075 off of GB.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lot_45:
Curious minds would like to know what the "close out" price was?

$1143 each.

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Dang - glad I picked one up a while back.

Posts: 824 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
I picked up a new one from a dealer for around $1050 or $1075 off of GB.

Same here - $1075.00 for a Standard earlier this month.

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post