SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Pocket Carry 9mm
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pocket Carry 9mm Login/Join 
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPTKILLER:
I pocket carry a RugerLCRX in .327 Federal Magnum.
That all said, I am curious how the new build Sig P365s are doing? I like 9mm & the mag capacity.

I, too, carry a .327 Fed. Magnum LCR in a pocket holster. Very stout caliber. Also, recently added a Sig P365 and must say it is also a great pocket-carry firearm.
Good choices, both.

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrandPotter
posted Hide Post
Go Sig 228 or 938.

ALL women should Conceal Carry.

Posts: 4599 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: January 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrandPotter:
Go Sig 228

How big are your pockets? Eek

Posts: 7395 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carried G42 in excellent Recluse holster in pocket when the G42 became available (replacing P32). Now also have option of G43 and P365 in $15 great holster from Amazon. When minimum size is important, a Ruger LC9s Pro is great and has best trigger of group. Trigger action on Kahr is too different from the trigger action of what I shoot on on a regular basis. Shield was too hard to rack and PPQ SC just did not fit - both probably too large.
Now that the P365 pipeline is full, I expect it (and G43) to become most used pocket pistols.

Mac in Michigan

Posts: 504 | Location: Below the Bridge in Michigan | Registered: July 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
I'm a pretty big guy and shocked a gun store employee when I showed them I "could" carry a Beretta 92fs in my front pocket of my big boy pants.

Posts: 1089 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post