SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picked up a Chiappa Radical Rhino (Nebula)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up a Chiappa Radical Rhino (Nebula) Login/Join 
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted
The plan originally was to get a gold Rhino but once I saw the Nebula finish it was game over. If I was going to get an obnoxious gun...I might as well get an obnoxious gun. It's actually a PVD finish. I still think they should have gone with "Radical Rhino" Big Grin

Behold:

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3597 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Pretty. I would say you hit the mark regarding your criteria! Happy shooting.

Posts: 2873 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Unconventional design and an unconventional finish.
It works, I like it!

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm jealous. It would make a great companion to my P239 in the same finish.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Go big or go home!

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you actually hang onto that small grip?

Posts: 1253 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
I'd rock it.

I think I've seen aimpoints with blue bodies. All that rail space is begging for more obnoxious stuff!

Edit:
Comp XD

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rustpot:
I'd rock it.

...... All that rail space is begging for more obnoxious stuff! .....

Kind of like this? But with more bling.

Posts: 117 | Registered: August 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Congrats Andyb and welcome to the Rhino club. I actually think it looks really cool. I saw the gold one and thought it was pretty cool too, kinda like the Gold Titanium Desert Eagles.

I did finally get my two sets of 10 (20 total) extra moonclips for my 9mm 5" from Midway and will be taking mine to the range again end of this week. Having more than three moonclips is going to be nice, especially having them pre-loaded before going to the range. I added a Hogue Handall grip sleeve since the first time out with the Rhino too so it should be even more comfortable to shoot now as well, not that it was punishing before or anything like that.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
It looks way cool ! Please post a range report whenever you get the chance.

Posts: 3144 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post