SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig 365XL TacPac sale...good price?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 365XL TacPac sale...good price? Login/Join 
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted
Saw this on another forum for those looking for a 365XL. Northwest Amory has the tacpac for 499.99 . Comes with kydex holster, 1 12 rd mag, and 2 15 rd mags Here's the site: www.nwamory.com I have no dog in this fight just wanted to pass along the info.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1866 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
And it's optics ready.

Your URL has a missing character. Here's a good link:

https://www.nwarmory.com/

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Seems to be decent. Those holsters are trash. But for the extra mag. Seems like a decent price.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8856 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For the extra mag and optic ready, I'd say it is a good deal. I can't remember what I paid for mine but it was more and I only got 2 mags and no optic option.

Posts: 6894 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
That’s a good price. I recently paid $550 for the same thing at Sportsman’s Warehouse.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5761 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
That's less than the 365 tacpac I got a few years ago.

I've bought several guns from NW Armory.
Their prices are generally on the sane side.

Posts: 1482 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
There's shipping fee and depending on where you are, sales tax on top too.

Posts: 3187 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Shipping fee I saw was $15, not bad, plus you'll pay whatever your LGS charges for a transfer.

Posts: 23517 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fiasconva:
Saw this on another forum for those looking for a 365XL. Northwest Amory has the tacpac for 499.99 . Comes with kydex holster, 1 12 rd mag, and 2 15 rd mags Here's the site: www.nwamory.com I have no dog in this fight just wanted to pass along the info.

That is less than I can get an XL with 3ea 12rd magazines on LE/mil pricing. Jump.

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5542 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a really good price. The tacpac also includes flared magwell.

Semper Fidelis

Posts: 119 | Location: Missouri | Registered: August 01, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Umm, the magwell is a standard XL length grip module. Nothing extra, they all are like that. (I bought a TacPac because the extra mag made it worthwhile, the holster is shitty trash) That is a good price.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry I missed this, that looks like a great deal

Posts: 4 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: November 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post